Re: Upgrading Radio Help

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 19:21:11 EST

Yeah you should have no problem at all running those off the alternator and
battery. I run two amps off mine now and it runs great...but I suggest
using 4 gauge wire though....if your gonna run two high power amps...

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories
http://www.genesisdj.com/truck.html