Re: Upgrading Radio Help

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 22:19:00 EST

I am running 2 10's and one set of component speakers, with two seperate
amps, and my lights flicker at night if I turn my radio up to listening
volume. So, more than likely, you might wanna get a higher output
alternator and a better battery. Good luck to ya!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~