Woohoo - FIrst Spank!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 19:38:13 EST

Ok...call me nuts here, but I finally got a chance to "spank" someone really
hard.

Coming home from my work, I turned onto Parmer Lane (Austin, TX) and low and
behold...a Jacked Up Toyota with 35" tires. I'm thinking...god, this might
be embarrassing or really fun...let's try something.

Got up to the light and he's right next to me (too good to be true). He
looks over and giggles a little bit...I rev the engine, light turns green,
slightly chirp the 32" BFG's off the line and away we go. (We were both
side by side until 3rd gear where my Dak really pulls hard.) After 3rd, it
wasn't even a race...slaughter to make it blunt. Got up to the next red
light and he finally pulls up next to me. Now all I did was look over and
smile. Needless to say, he wasn't happy...BAHAHAHAHA....

Atleast I know, my license plate frame still holds up to the challenge.
(For a V6 of course.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't follow me, I'm trolling for Toyota's"