RE: Woohoo - FIrst Spank!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 00:03:47 EST

Bernd,
Good job, but watch out for the very tall Toyota that runs around near
Kramer Ln. He has a very worked over Chebby 350 in it and it can seriously
haul ass. It's not much of a sleeper though as you can seen the full length
headers through the wheel wells and the cam lope at idle will remind you of
the drag strip.

John
98 Dakota 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach headers, DDBC

<snip>
Coming home from my work, I turned onto Parmer Lane (Austin, TX) and low and
behold...a Jacked Up Toyota with 35" tires. I'm thinking...god, this might
be embarrassing or really fun...let's try something
<unsnip>