Re: Air Filter..

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 20:33:14 EST

I don't think you relize how the edelbrock 14 incher works take a look at
this pic off the DML pictures page. Its a 14" on Mike Clark's 93 Dakota it
should give you an idea.

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/PICS/clark13.jpg

By having an open element setup like this your engine is able to draw in air
quicker and faster than through the stock air box. This increase in airflow
more than accounts for the hot air now going into your engine. When i went
to this setup on my truck it made a HUGE difference, trust me it works...

Chris lang
93 V8 CC 4x4