Re: Painting Interior Parts?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 22:37:38 EST

Wetsanding is when you get 400 grit sandpaper and a hose and sand the
object that you are painting. It scuffs the surface so that the paint
can stick to the plastic(or whatever) better. If you don't do this, it
will flake off and you'll have to do this all over again. As far as
Primer, you can get it in an aerosol(sp) can at any parts store. (i.e.
AutoZone) The primer that I have used before is gray when sprayed on(of
course that is on the body of a car :O) I used clear primer when I
painted my tailight covers and front marker masks. I got this from
AutoZone by my house. I have done paint and body work for two years(back
in HS), and if ya need anything else, let me know.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~