Re: OEM Genuine Dodge Parts...Pfff f f f tttt :(

From: JeffofSLU@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 00:19:54 EST

In a message dated 3/30/99 11:09:45 PM Central Standard Time, Asautt@aol.com
writes:

<< Bottom line..... four items ordered and three of them are screwed up. Is
this
 the normal quality control I can expect from Dodge?

I wouldn't blame Dodge. Blame the lame brains at the dealer. They probably
pilfered your stuff for somebody else, and forgot to replace what they took or
(more likely) couldn't remember what they took. I recall the time a parts guy,
mid fifties or so, tried to convince me that my 95 318 was carburated and not
fuel injected. I figured he'd been smoking something a little too strong for
him and told him so. He didn't like that very much.

Jeff