OEM Genuine Dodge Parts...Pfff f f f tttt :(

From: Asautt@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 00:03:02 EST

OK here's the deal. I order 4 different GENUINE Dodge parts for my 4X. Front
skid plate, transfer case skid plate, fuel tank skid plate, and genuine high
dollar front tow hook kit. I pick 'em up at the dealer today and am gonna
start to install 'em after work. I start with the front skid
plate...directions say install cross member mounting brackets. Dig through the
box a couple of more times.....NO MOUNTING BRACKETS. So on to the xfer case
plate. It's only one flat piece and 4 bolts and clips. Every thing is there so
I get it put on in about five minutes. On to the fuel tank plate. Inventory
that box and I got 1 extra bracket and am missing all 4 of the mounting bolts!
Well, let's check out the tow hook kit. It has the wrong mounting bolts for
the hooks!
Bottom line..... four items ordered and three of them are screwed up. Is this
the normal quality control I can expect from Dodge?

Chief