Re[2]: Meet Report(Tom+Jon) was: Foxwoods meet members

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 06:30:55 EST

<<Tom, I was gona do a write up but would also need Jons help with the pics. If
you would like I could email you my rendition. Probably wouldn't get to it till
Fri. Let me know. Bob>>

Sounds great. I sent the first batch of pix to Walter last night so once
he gets 'em all up you can use his site for a reference. Just indicate in
the write-up which pictures you want where and I'll forward the whole thing
to Jon.

Tom