Re: OEM Genuine Dodge Parts...Pfff f f f tttt :(

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 06:36:28 EST

Hmmmm... I must have gotten lucky with my skid plates. Everything I
needed was in the box. The tow hooks were another story... I got the
right bolts for the hooks but the nuts for the smaller bolts were the wrong
size as were two of the washers. I also had to use a dremel on one of the
"nuts on a stick" 'cause they welded the stick on wrong.

Good luck.

T.