Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: DMH (dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 09:53:13 EST

Not to start anything, but I kinda wonder why so many
of you 318 Dak owners get such a big head over beating
an RT...I love my RT, but of the several RT owners I
know personally, all admit quite readily that a 5 speed
318 (especially the pre97 lighter versions) will kick
our ass without some type of mods on our trucks. I
mean the RTs are heavier and don't have very much more
horsepower plus we have the auto trans that eats up
most of the difference. I bought the RT for the whole
package, looks, engine, speed, and HANDLING. Just
wanted to let people know that just because some of us
have RTs, it doesn't mean we think we have some type of
supertruck.

> I havent met an RT I couldnt beat. Atleast
naturally
> aspirated. Sure, Ill
> give your vette a go. Freeway or not, If Im even
> close to you then to bad for
> you. A vette that cant beat a truck real bad should
> have never gotten on the
> road to begin with.
> Eric

===