The MP Computer for 97+ (or the MP April Fools joke)

From: Dave Rench (renchd@krause.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 10:55:43 EST

If I'm not mistaken MP had given us an April ("probably sooner") date on
the computer for 97+ models. The trusty calendar on the wall indicates
that April starts tomorrow. Anybody have any word? It's not like I really
expected it, since the first time I contacted the Performance Tech line I
was told "October". Of course that was October of 1997!!! Does anybody
have the e-mail address for the responsible group? I think a mass e-mail
campaign to show our displeasure at being mislead once again may be in
order!!

Dave Rench