Re: Upgrading Radio Help

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 10:54:18 EST

I have the same setup and I don't get that...plus that is with my 4 KC
hilites on (100 watts a piece..) They dim a tiny bit, but not with my
regular headlight on, nothing does. What gauge wire are you using
running from your battery? That makes the whole difference in the world.
Thanks.

Michael Stepka
98 Sport CC 4x4 V6
with all the chrome accessories