Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 12:04:41 EST

Riding behind a couple of RT's on the way to Bastrop last weekend I can
attest to that. I watched Gene almost miss his exit and yank it over and I
was impressed. Then comming back I saw him power through an S curve and was
again impressed with how flat it sat.

Me.... I don't even have a front sway bar so I can't turn in on my driveway
fast without overturning... ;-)

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://www.mikesdakota.com/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://www.mikesdakota.com