RE: Anyone use EBAY?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 12:33:43 EST

Kyle,
Ebay is an auction. The price you see is usually not what you pay. Just
like you, everyone else out there that is registered and interested on a
particular item has the ability to bid on it. Towards the end of the
auction period, you can see the price of an item skyrocket. The potential
is there for a good deal, just don't get wrapped up in bidding. Remember,
the item is usually used. Keep this in mind when bidding. Good-luck.
Rich - Ashburn, VA