Spank

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 19:05:41 EST

Well folks... I am not a racer... but sometimes... well... you just HAVE
TO!

I was turning a corner beside a Chevy 1500 4x4 CC. The Chevy driver was
being a jerk and swerving in my lane trying to cut me off..... well, being
the hard-headed Texan that I am, I goosed it so he was stuck...... After
about a block and right before the light, I finally let this guy get over
(The whole time NO turn signal...)
When he went right, I went left and we ended up side by side at the light.
I look over and this guy is giving me the "one-finger" salute and screaming
something (much to the delight of his three passengers....
I wasn't amused......
I rolled down the window and said "Meet me at the next light... Loser!"
The light turns green and the guy floors it..... and watches me walk away
from him.......

I know, I know.. not much of a spank.. he was in a full-sized and had four
people... but still.... bet he won't live it down for a while :-)

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards