First mods for R/T on order.

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 19:25:51 EST

Today I ordered the Mopar Performance cast air cleaner and black cast
Magnum valve covers. I got them for 30% off racers net prices at
Monicatti Chrysler Pymouth. I've used them before and was quite happy
with the 30% off. It also helps that they are local and I don't have to
worry about shipping. Sales tax, that's another story. I'm also on the
list for an F&B TB. Now just I have to just find a big box to put all
the stock parts in.

Monicatti's phone number is 810-977-1700

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 Blk R/T CC