1997+ MP Computer

From: Dave Rench (renchd@krause.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 12:07:25 EST

Looks like the MP response is "don't hold your breath!". I just e-mailed
them asking about the availability of the computer purchased "for off road
use only" pending EPA certification. I'll forward the response back to the
list. Since I currently don't have to deal with emissions testing, this
would work for me. Those of you that do go through testing could swap the
stock computer back. I would rather see them go for max performance rather
than EPA certification anyway. I'd be very surprised to get any positive
response, but at this point I'm down to desperate measures.

Has ANYBODY found an acceptable alternative? I know there were several
possibilities posed over the last few months (ICON, Kenne-Bell,Hypertech,
Saleen, etc.) Anybody find anything that they would wholeheartedly
recommend?

Dave Rench