Re: Amp Brands/Prices: was Anyone use EBAY?

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 12:26:07 EST

What is everyone's opinion on Crossfire products. I've seen them used
alot and really like there stuff. I've talked to about the best "Radio
Guy" around here. He owns his own business installing "Radio Stuff."
I've done alot of research on Crossfire.. so what are everyone's
thoughts?

Thanks,
        Chad Clifton