Re: Re: Re: Canadian R/T top speed

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 15:36:13 EST

In an R/T.... maybe... my full size Ram 4x4... I don't think so... but I did
crank up the RS/9000 shocks to full damping and hit some corners in a box
canyon near my house at 100-105mph... and it was managable.... a little
hairy, but the tires wern't squealing yet... the corners are rated at 55mph,
tho...

>I dunno about you guys , but here in GA , and everywhere else I have been ,
>there are not many smooth banked corners that I could take , or would take
>at 115MPH .
>
>Wait a minute............Talladega! Or Atlanta Motor Speedway !
>
>Ok , maybe I was wrong :) .
>
>At 12:49 PM 4/1/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>Alot of the speed limited vehicles that I've been in do the same, not just
DC