Re: Re: Canadian R/T top speed

From: Rick Holzapfel (rick_holzapfel@bc.sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 15:46:53 EST

Chad,
Mine was at 120 miles yesterday over the 2nd narrows bridge in Vancouver. Have
the ticket too!- good thing he didn't get me on radar though, woulda ment some
truely huge fines!. The cop told me he had trouble catching me and probably
couldn't have if I didn't stop......"but officer its ONLY a V6!"
-Rick Holzapfel
 98 Black RC
 Abbotsford, BC (laying claim to the fastest speed in Canada for a new Dakota)

RCPL-VAN CNIWR wrote:
 I read a post from Charles asking if anyone up here in The Great White North
has had their R/T past 115.
Chad Niwranski
99 R/T CC Black/agate
Abbotsford, BC