Re: Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 15:41:43 EST

> Youre alright man!! So, where did you hear that? Its the bellhousing that
>is different? What, all the other holes bolt up but one?
>Eric

I heard that from a guy at Constant Velocity that I hunted down trying to
find out if they could put just the tranny in my R/T .

I also heard it from the contact that they gave me at Richmond (or was it
Auburn?Can't remember) .

They both told me that this was the easier way than to try and make a
custom bellhousing .

I would be curious if you could get the bellhousing from an NV3500 and
custom mount a T-56 to it .

How about you , Jon , and myself , take a few weeks and a 6-speed and lock
ourselves in a shop , and see what we can come up with ?

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html