Re: I saw a "T-Rex" last night!!!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 09:02:18 EST

clscott@cse.Buffalo.EDU writes:

<< I wonder if he plans to take that monster to the
I saw that guy in a mag a couple months ago. I guess he was at the Nats last
year with it. One of the axles is a dummy axle for now he said. He's
working on that though. He owns his own shop where it was built! Pretty
cool, I heard that he will be at the Mopar Nats this year as well if its the
same guy. How many of them can their be besides the one that CC built and
this one! Lucky sighting!! To bad you didnt have the camera with ya
Eric