Re: Cayuga International Dragway this Saturday 4/3/99 ?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 09:22:50 EST

In the wee morning hours of April 1, Jon wrote:
>I won't be racing as seriously as I would a normal wed. night at NYIRP,
>but I figure it would be fun to make a few runs, get to meet up with
>my fellow DMLers again, and mebbe even race 'em. :-)

If that's going to be the case, I will definitely be there!
Seriously, Dave and I were planning to be there around 9:15-9:30 a.m.
I am going to let Dave do some baseline times for me. I may even put
the '96 MP SBEC in for one run just to see if the perceived performance
improvement is real or not. I've been running with the MP SBEC for the
past two months. Around my area, it's pretty easy to gauge speed without
the use of the panel instruments. Side benefit = odometer reading remained
the same as when I took the stock PCM out.

At the moment, the projected weather forecast is:
   Cloudy. Fog patches in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h
   late in the evening. High near 12-18C. Probability of precipitation
   20 percent. [That's 12 mi/hr winds and 55-65 F for you southerners].

See you there, Jon. You too Eddie. Come on out Jason and Norah!

BTW, Jon, did you get my e-mail re the Ram head decals last weekend
when there was so much turmoil on the net?
Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto.