Re: Where's my woofer????

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 10:32:00 EST

dadoctah@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I'm in the process of building a box for my CC. It will look and function
> like
> an armrest in the middle the back seat. It will be about .8 cf and will
hold
> Jensen 10" G.R.I.P. woofer. The woofer is only $60. Except for the power
> limits(high enough for me), the specs are excellent. When I'm done I'll let
> you know how my budget box worked.

I have a Jenson 10" sub in my RC R/T. I'm not sure if its a G.R.I.P. but it
sounds as good if not better than any other 10" sub I have had including
soundstream, kicker, fosgate, atomic, kenwood, and cerwin vega.
Just my .02
Its not the sub but its box and how you use it.
Charles Smith
Owner of over 100 differnt subwoofers in my days of deafness