Re: DML:(Jack) Gibson Split Rear Catback Owners....

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 11:04:36 EST

Jack Yates wrote:

> I am about ready to start the engine mods, and the
> first thing I was planning on doin was puttin in the
> split rear Gibson catback, will I lose any low end on
> this? My objective is not to lose any low end or high
> end for that matter, but to build a solid foundation
> for future mods... I really like the way the dual exit
> looks, which is a big part of the reason why I was
> planning on gettin it...
> And what are the best steps to build low end, I need
> more balls off the line..
>
> Thank You Kindly
> Jack Yates
> '99 Black CC R/T

Jack, I do have the split rear exit Gibson, it sounds nice but I did
loose some low end, I got a 6er. Can't help with how to get more low
end......I'll leave that to the gear heads! But I am listening, cause I
need it. (So does Fawcett!) Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters