Air Filter & Mod Instructions--Newbies Look!!!

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 15:47:53 EST

Somebody mentioned that they wanted some instructions for
putting on a 14"x3" air filter. Go to the DML homepage and
look under "Upgrades". Also, I remembered the following
site hosts the original instructions (a basic duplicate of
what is on the DML page) from Sean Meldrum, originator of
the FABM. Check it out.
http://members.tripod.com/~garretl/dakota/fabm.html
I haven't done this yet, but I know that if you want to go
with the 14x3, you probably need to get a Cheroke upper
radiator hose for clearance. For other upgrade questions,
Mark has some answers:
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/

JY