RE: Check Engine Light AGAIN!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 19:16:52 EST

Ok..... assuming you already knew all of the codes, and would know right
off what a code 12 was.... how in tarnation is that gonna help? If the
battery is disconnected, the dash display don't work and you can't see the
"Engine light" or any code that might appear.... Sometimes I wonder if the
engineers who designed these things wear "I=love=me" jackets at night and
sleep in padded rooms....

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards