Check Engine Light AGAIN!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 18:27:53 EST

For the second time since I've had the truck, my check engine light came on
tonight and it displayed the code 12, which is the same code it displayed
last time (Battery has been disconnected in the last 50 keystrokes) Now I
don't know why it did this!! The battery hasn't been disconnected! Nor was
it disconnected last time!! So Dodge has a check engine light come on if
your battery is disconnected, yet when my IAS motor blew, I had no prior
indication?!?! Seems stupid to me!! ARGH!!!! Anybody else have this problem
on their 97+?

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?