Re: Check Engine Light AGAIN!

From: BergOR@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 23:47:45 EST

My check engine light was coming on this winter and only displaying code 12.
When I would disconnect the battery and reset it it would be fine for a
couple of days then come back on. Still only showing 12. I called the dealer
and they said that there are more codes that do not show on the display. So I
took it in and they fixed it. They said it was a loose vacuum hose. Been fine
since and they did it no charge. Oh, it is a '97 V6.
I hope this is helps.

Andy