Re: RE: Cornering Lights?

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 04 1999 - 13:59:02 EDT

Mark, I do live in Rockford. I work at Tietz-Lynde Auto Parts. If you get a
chance stop in and say Hi. I do the shipping and recieving so you will have
to ask for me. I also posted a while back that another place for a meet might
be at the show that is held at the Chrysler plant. I don't know when this
show is but I think it would be a good place to meet considering that someone
else has done all the work to organize the event. I think that if we could
find out who the sponsering club is and ask them if we could bring in some
Dakotas they just might welcome us.
Mike Rehberg
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8