Sore Winner!?!

From: Mopar Ed (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 05:14:03 EDT

hi all,
i was involved in a street race with a cherokee 4.0 sport today, the guy
got ahead of me about two car lengths and couldnt pull away any further,
so what does he do, he changes lanes and is now directly in front of me
and locks up the brakes, i came inches from his rear bumper, christ i
thought i was going to kill my dak, i could see my insurance prices
skyrocketing in front of my eyes. i couldnt get ahead of him, i was not
falling behind or getting ahead, i was pissed, and before i know it, im
almost kissing his bumper again, i gotta do something, and i gotta do it
fast!, can someone with a v6 tell me what i can do to get some more
speed from my 6r, anything, oh yeah , has anyone changed their fan with
an electric one? how hard is it, i heard that will give me an extra 5-7
horse.

Ed