Re: Sore Winner!?!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 08:39:23 EDT

Hey Ed,

My wife has a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0l and yes, they are a pain in the
a$$ for V6 Daks. However, there is hope, just check out the page and i'll
answer any questions...(and Yes, My Wife and I have "had it out" on the road
a few times...and yes, my '97 Dak beats her Jeep now.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm