Re: Jet stage 2 firms up the tranny? and shift kit ?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 14:06:33 EDT

I don't think the Jet II does anything for the tranny. If you've got the mods
and are willing to buy premium gas it's worth it.
I wish I could get a professionally installed shift kit for a C-note. If it's
a *real* tranny shop grab that deal. Besides you'll probably get fluid/filter
change in the process.
Dr. Pat