Re: Dakota R/T : 2 Birds : 0 -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 18:04:11 EDT

right after you torch some rainforest and upholster you dak with baby
seals

>>> <HEMI@charter.net> 04/01/99 04:19pm >>>

I would have to tell them that I was busy changing my oil and dumping it
in
a creek , so they'de have to hurry up !!

HEMI@charter.net
>writes:
>
><< Yeah , if they call I'll tell em taht my toilet paper is made of a
softened
> leather and that my towels and sheets are made of fur , harvested
from
> Bengal tigers that were ruthlessly hunted down by poachers illegally
inside
> an African Wildlife Reserve .
> >>
> And they got to that Wildlife Reserve paddleing a Redwood canoe
chopped
down
>from the prehistoric forest in calli! =0)
>Eric

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html