2 R/T's at TGI Fridays

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 22:28:05 EDT

Last Saturday, my wife and I pulled into TGI Fridays in White Marsh,
MD. Of course, I spotted a brand new Intense Blue RC R/T parked amidst
all the cars. What a sight to behold.
  After dinner, as we walked back to my truck, my wife spotted another
Dakota on the far end of the shopping center. Nothing short of a Solar
Yellow RC R/T!!!
  2 R/T's in the same lot, what a nice treat (I drool over Intense Blue
and Amythest RC R/T's!)
BTW- the tag on the Intense Blue R/T was "NO4NJNK"
Anyone own anyone of these two trucks?
Boog-you know anyone locally here that just bought one of these?
Patrick