Re: Magnum Performance out of it??

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 10:38:28 EDT

I haven't bought anythng from Jules besides the catalog but from what I've
seen here on the list anyone that has bought aything from him raves about it
and is completely satisfied its only the people that didn't buy from him
that knock him. With everyone talking about him again I'm sure jules will
wake up and defend himself a few more times while at the same time giving us
some intresting information about our magnums that the majority of people on
the list will not understand at all. I myself can't wait I love reading his
posts....

Chris