Re: Magnum Performance out of it??

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 13:33:36 EDT

On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 12:33:20 -0400 HEMI@charter.net writes:
.
>snip

>Seriously though , maybe he just took a vacation or something , but
>ytou
>would think he would have a recording to that effect .

"Yeah, this MPI. Sorry we can't take your call right now but we are all
on vacation and won't be back until the 24th. If you want anything just
come by and get it 'cause no one's home. Thanks for calling."

DUH! Do you do this when you go on vacation? Telemarketers must love it!
Hey, there's this guy at suchandsuch address in Atlanta and he's got this
nice black Dakota R/T. Well, guess what? The dude left a message on his
answering machine that he's on vacation until the 24th of the month and
there's nobody home! What say we go over there tonight and unload his
stereo equipment and digital camera and computer and sh*t into his truck
and drive off with it?