Re: Magnum Performance out of it??

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 15:33:06 EDT

DUH!

I was looking at it from a business point of view rather than his personal
business Mr.Smarty Pants !

DUH!

How many offices of people and/or businesses do you call and they just let
the phone ring versus having a message that states why no-one is answering
the phone ?

When you call after hours or on a holiday , especially on a business that
relies heavily on phone orders , do they just not answer the phone , or is
there a message something to the effect of "Our office will be closed on
Monday , January X ,199X..."

When you go to the bank on a holiday , isn't there some sort of sign that
says they are closed for the holiday or do they just lock the doors with no
reason given ?

DUH!

DUH!

DUH!

DUH!

At 12:33 PM 4/7/1999 -0500, you wrote:

>On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 12:33:20 -0400 HEMI@charter.net writes:
>.
>>snip
>
>>Seriously though , maybe he just took a vacation or something , but
>>ytou
>>would think he would have a recording to that effect .
>>
>"Yeah, this MPI. Sorry we can't take your call right now but we are all
>on vacation and won't be back until the 24th. If you want anything just
>come by and get it 'cause no one's home. Thanks for calling."
>
>DUH! Do you do this when you go on vacation? Telemarketers must love it!
>Hey, there's this guy at suchandsuch address in Atlanta and he's got this
>nice black Dakota R/T. Well, guess what? The dude left a message on his
>answering machine that he's on vacation until the 24th of the month and
>there's nobody home! What say we go over there tonight and unload his
>stereo equipment and digital camera and computer and sh*t into his truck
>and drive off with it?

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html