TC's other than Viper

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 15:18:40 EDT

I've been looking at these Torque converters for some time now and checked
with Protorque about theirs. Below is the 2 replies I have received from
them. I also had some dealing with TCI (theirs sells for 369, but ran into
problems and no response when trying to resolve the problem either from my
e-mail or the dealers calls. Not real happy with them at all so as far as I'm
concerned their out of the picture. Protorqe has a web sight with a lot of
info and doesn't sound like too bad a company.

Messages below:

<<Bill,

You are right it is not on the website. It will be in the next month. We
offer a 30 day money back warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied we will
give you full refund. We also offer a one year warranty on the product
itself. So if you have a problem with the torque converter in the first year
we will fix it for free. To be honest we haven't seen any of the test cars
timeslips yet but we are told the same as you somewhere between .3 and .5
off your et's. Your application does not require a counter balance weight.
Call me if you have any further questions

Joe@ProTorque