Re: is my dak a lemon (cont.)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 19:27:54 EDT

My factory fuel pump is still running strong at 138k. Changed the fuel
filter only once (at around 60-70k) & it looked pretty clean when I cut it
open. I generally burn the cheapest gas I can find, as long as it's at a
station that gets lotsa business (they have fresher gas).

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate