Re: TC's other than Viper

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 21:00:46 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/99 7:38:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Dak99RT@aol.com
writes:

<< Bill,
  would this converter work with the 97-99. I think it should. But not 100%
 Charles >>

Charles

I would think so but you can check their web site as they have a online
catalog. You need to look closely though because some are not lock up. I
think these were under 904's and somthing else but listed the A518's in there
with the lockup. There is also a lot of info about the company. They don't
sound to bad and with the warrantee and satisfaction guarantee it looks
better.

Bill