Re: 4BBL Throttle Body

From: TXSTIM@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 23:20:14 EDT

<< Call Bob Kammer at Kammer & Kammer Enterprises. 1-937-237-8675. He just
 built a motor for his sons boat (!!!!!!!) using this setup. Its a Magnum
 motor with the MP single plane intake and 4 barrel throttle body. They do
 dyno work too, he had it on the dyno, dont remember what the output was
 though. >>

Thanks for the tip. I talked with Bob today, and it looks like I'm gonna be
spending some money with him. My plan is the MP single plane intake (drilled
for injectors) and a high lift cam with 1.7 rockers. I'm thinking about
sending my heads to him for some port/polish/valve work (do I really need
groceries for the next couple months?). I'm gonna pass on the 4bbl TB for
now but maybe later......