Re: 4BBL Throttle Body

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 08:36:25 EDT

On April 7, TXSTIM@aol.com wrote:
<<...a high lift cam with 1.7 rockers. I'm thinking
  about sending my heads to him for some port/polish
  /valve work...>>

I'm planning to install the MP Magnum R/T camshaft
package, MP valve springs, MP retainers and MP 1.6 rockers
and trying to decide whether to get the parts from the
States or from Canada (big CDN dollars). Since the heads
will be off, I was wondering whether port/polish/valve work
should be done at this time.

Could you tell me what kind of gains would be realized with
this type of mod and what cost I would looking at?
BTW, where is Kramer & Kramer located?

Any tips/opinions welcomed. Thanks.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario