Re: 8" cone?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 14:02:21 EDT

On my V6, I tried the 10" Edelbrock/K&N setup and didn't like it. (Ran
like crap.) I now use a K&N Cone and Intake Tube (Custom) setup and have
had no problems. (Also removed the rubber piece by the radiator for better
air flow.)

At 01:02 PM 04/08/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>So would most people agree or say yes, that the 8" cone filter is the better
>setup? More air = more power.....plus you can route the tube near the front
>of the truck getting cooler air. I think I'm on my way to pick up an 8"
>cone if there's no other opinions on the matter. Thanks!

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC (V6)