Re: Re: Magnum Performance out of it??

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:42:12 EDT

I figured it would "steam" a few people, but since Jules also reads the DML
(and the nasty comments people make about either him or his business), he
deserves to be appreciated publicly as well....and I DID state...not at
this time.

>I wonder why you would hint about Jules and his giving you speed tips if
>you had no intention of sharing them? To me that's just plain mean,
>bordering on perverse. You know full well that we want to know these
>things, yet you hold out on us.

>As far as making a promise to Jules, I fully understand. You should keep
>all promises made. So how about making us one?
>If your told something in confidence, don't go hinting around about it.
>Keep it to yourself. Thank Jules for his wisdom via private mail.
>I'm ranting now, but this really steams me. Alan S.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC (V6)