Re: Re: Magnum Performance out of it??

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 16:14:19 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> Well, considering that I made him a promise, not at this time. Ya just
> have to be nice to a person to (email or in person) to get this kind of
> information. (Nothing against you but there are some of the people on the
> DML that don't understand this.)

Bernd,
I wonder why you would hint about Jules and his giving you speed tips if
you had no intention of sharing them? To me that's just plain mean,
bordering on perverse. You know full well that we want to know these
things, yet you hold out on us.
As far as making a promise to Jules, I fully understand. You should keep
all promises made. So how about making us one?
If your told something in confidence, don't go hinting around about it.
Keep it to yourself. Thank Jules for his wisdom via private mail.
I'm ranting now, but this really steams me. Alan S.