Re: I made it to Milan Dragway Wed.

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 02:15:12 EDT

I can only speak for my truck, but if I run stock pressure they usually go
up in smoke at the line. I run them down to about 23ish and they hook
fairly well -- well, I should say "it" hooks, only one tire turns ... open
diff. If I ran 5 to 10 over the recomended pressure I'd have no chance on
the line... Also consider how light the rear end of a Dak is. I mean,
recomended pressure is fine for the front tires, but If I run that in the
rear my tires start to wear in the middle.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221