Re: Viper Torque Converter Answers

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 07:29:32 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/99 1:12:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< I'm trying to go as fast as I can on the stock motor, so I'm definately
 interested in the converter too. Give us a report if you get one.Alan S. >>

Alan

My research so far points to precision industries as the best choice if money
is not a object :-) Not my case :-) Theirs would run about 890 + shipping and
that includes a adapter to fit the Daks. Portorque doesn't look to bad but
they have no bonified numbers. They do have a 30 day 100% money back and a 1
yr 100% defect warrantee. Theirs is 395 + ship . ????????????? Decisions
decisions. I do believe there is a lot to be gained with the TC though.

Bill