Re: 8" cone?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 08:43:41 EDT

Don't know about Flow Rate on the tubes...but here the measurements:

K&N Filtercharger Kit for 5.9L Jeep GC: Tube size is 3.25" w/8" Cone
AirAid Intake System for ALL 1997-Up Dakota/Durango: Tube Size is 3.5" w/6
or 8" Cone
A Honda Intake System w/6" Cone (My Setup) 3".

Tells me that the 3-3.5" Tubes are more than adequate.